StarCraft: Infestation StarCraft: Infestation

!!!!!!

Awesome!! I absolutely loved it! I had no clue what was going on (first episode I've seen) but that red dragon was kicking ass! I loved the R-rex roar on the ship too! Graphics are amazing..sound is amazing..I can tell you put A LOT of effort into this piece..and it shows. Good work!

LogFish responds:

Thanks! (That's whats cool about NG, post it and as soon as it's done you've got instant feedback!) Yea I sunk a fulltime month + into this so it's good to hear you like it. You might want to check out the other ones in the series too - although not the first one, it's kinda crap.

Violet Falling Violet Falling

Well...

At first I thought this was just another crappy animation...but I do have to say that once I gave it a chance I was pleasantly surprised by the disturbing quality of it! I love the voice acting and sound effects with that scratchy nails on a chalkboard feel. It's very strange..and I like strange so I voted to save it from blamnation :)

It could be moved up a little at the beginning though...I hate slow paced flashes..and since this flash doesn't really get too interesting until the middle..you might want to change the intro to make it a bit more fast paced.

Lines Lines

Not bad...

but one thing to remember when doing a music video is to keep things moving. The intro was VERY slow and when you watch so many flashes in a day...your patience runs thin.