StarCraft: Infestation StarCraft: Infestation

!!!!!!

Awesome!! I absolutely loved it! I had no clue what was going on (first episode I've seen) but that red dragon was kicking ass! I loved the R-rex roar on the ship too! Graphics are amazing..sound is amazing..I can tell you put A LOT of effort into this piece..and it shows. Good work!

LogFish responds:

Thanks! (That's whats cool about NG, post it and as soon as it's done you've got instant feedback!) Yea I sunk a fulltime month + into this so it's good to hear you like it. You might want to check out the other ones in the series too - although not the first one, it's kinda crap.

Violet Falling Violet Falling

Well...

At first I thought this was just another crappy animation...but I do have to say that once I gave it a chance I was pleasantly surprised by the disturbing quality of it! I love the voice acting and sound effects with that scratchy nails on a chalkboard feel. It's very strange..and I like strange so I voted to save it from blamnation :)

It could be moved up a little at the beginning though...I hate slow paced flashes..and since this flash doesn't really get too interesting until the middle..you might want to change the intro to make it a bit more fast paced.

Lines Lines

Not bad...

but one thing to remember when doing a music video is to keep things moving. The intro was VERY slow and when you watch so many flashes in a day...your patience runs thin.

UU: Love Pillow &amp;lt;3 :3 UU: Love Pillow <3 :3

Hrm....

I liked this off the bat because it seemed like it was going to be original and the graphics looked like you put some effort into it...plus I love the song. But what the hell? Nothing happened? It was so drawn out that after watching a pillow (that did nothing) hop up a moving sidewalk for what felt like 2 minutes I gave up and closed it. Please work on making it interesting. The style and graphics were good but that means nothing if you don't have any context.

PillowUzi responds:

there was more after the hopping ):

Surface Surface

Wow!

Excellent! Can't wait to see the next one!

rushed rushed

Fix the Sound!

The sound really needs to be fixed on this one. It sounds very crackly and staticy after the main part of the song kicks in. Otherwise, I really liked the style. Good job. Just clean it up more.

notorious responds:

You know the sound didn't use to be like this when i did music videos, and hopefully i can get it back to how it was.

Kitty Tree Tops Kitty Tree Tops

Great!

I love the Ren & Stimpy laugh at the end. Hehe

Good And Evil Good And Evil

....

That's it?

Merry Melony ep.1 Merry Melony ep.1

Damn!

I really liked this a lot! It's very interesting and while she's obviously dead or in some type of purgatory, the idea is fascinating of how it all goes down. Love the creepy white rabbit too! It was good in Donnie Darko and it's sure good in this. I'll be looking forward to the next episode.

Death of Billy's Mother Death of Billy's Mother

I loved the unique style!

While the content was very eerie and disturbing, I loved the actual style. It reminded me of the night before christmas with the oddly drawn angles and characters. Especially in the other one with Billy's Lass. Good job!